why you need Accidental Damage Insurance
A lot of standard insurance policies only include damage from standard insurance perils such as fire, flooding, storms or theft. However, they can often exclude damage caused unintentionally by you, your staff or visitors to your premises. Despite all your best efforts, accidents can happen which is why the right insurance policy is essential
Accidental damage is one of the most misunderstood covers available. Many people assume they are already covered, but that might not be the case. If an accident does occur, you could find yourself faced with a hefty repair bill.
Compare quotes with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.
Brisco Business Insurance Selector
Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best
Are you a property owner / landlord?
What do you do?
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.
Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.
Where do you mainly run your business from?
Other policies we offer
Other policies we offer
Other policies we offer
How brisco Business Insurance WorksCompare Quotes
Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business
Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you
Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online
Business Insurance – Trades We CoverCompare Quotes
- Abseiling Contractors
- Access Control/Door Entry System Engineers
- Acoustic Consultant
- Acoustic Engineering
- Actuarial Consultancy
- Addressing/Circularising Services
- Adoption Society
- Adult Bookstore
- Advertising Agency
- Advertising Agency Insurance
- Advertising Consultancy
- Advertising Contractor
- Advice Centre
- Aerial Erecting
- Aerobic Instructing
- After Dinner Speaker
- Aga Cooker Installation, Servicing And Repair (Domestic Only)
- Agency Insurance
- Agricultural Consultancy
- Agricultural Contracting
- Agricultural Implements Retailing
- Air Brush Tanning Consultants (Mobile Or Renting A Chair In A Salon)
- Air Conditioning Engineering
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Filter Installer
- Aircraft Design
- Aircraft Surveying
- Alarm Installation
- Animal Breeding
- Antique Dealing (No furniture)
- Antique Furniture Repairers
- Antique Furniture Retailing
- Antique/rare Books Dealing
- Antiques Retailing
- Appliance Repair Insurance
- Aquarium Supplier
- Architects Insurance
- Architectural Surveying
- Armed Services Outfitters
- Art Criticism
- Art Dealing
- Art Valuation
- Artist Materials Retailing
- Arts And Crafts Retailing (Ex. Precious Stones)
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asphalt Surface Contractor
- Audio/Visual Media Hiring
- Audio/Visual Media Retailing
- Show All
OTHER BUSINESS INSURANCE COVERSCompare Quotes
- Accidental Damage Insurance
- Alternative Accommodation Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Business Equipment Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Computer Equipment Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance
- Deterioration of Stock Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Employee Theft Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Fixtures & Fittings Insurance
- Glass Insurance
- Goods In Transit
- Hired In Plant Insurance
- Home Emergency Insurance
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Loss of Rent
- Money Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Plant & Machinery Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Stock Insurance
- Tenants Improvements Insurance
- Tool Insurance Show All
What does accidental damage insurance cover?
Any breakages or damage to your property or contents caused accidentally by yourself, your staff or your visitors. Whatever the circumstances, this cover pays the cost of repairing or replacing any unintentional damage.
I thought this was covered by my building insurance?
This is a common misconception. Many people believe building insurance protects any damage to your property. This is not the case. It only covers against known threats such as fire, flood and storms. Anything problems caused by human error will not be covered, which means this is a gap which badly needs to be filled.
How much does accidental damage insurance cost?
Insurers will assess the cost based on a number of different factors including the value of your property, size of the business, number of employees and any claims you have made over the last five years. They are looking to assess what risk you pose. Fewer claims mean you’re a lower risk and will translate to lower premiums.
Is accidental damage insurance worth it?
It’s inevitable an accident will happen, whether that’s you, a staff member or client spilling a drink on an expensive piece of kit, or someone who’s a little clumsy knocking something over. If you don’t have accidental damage insurance in place, you’ll have to pay for replacements or repairs from your own bank account. This could damage your business finances and prevent you from operating as usual.