why you need Contents Insurance
The value of your building’s contents can add up to thousands of pounds. The cost if you were to lose all those items doesn’t bear thinking about. No matter how many precautions you take, accidents can happen at any time. If your contents are lost or damaged, you need a good insurance policy to protect your finances.
Contents insurance is an essential part of your cover. At Brisco Business we can help you cover the cost of repairing or replacing your precious belongings. A good insurance policy can reduce your financial exposure should anything go wrong and replace lost contents with no cost to you.
Compare quotes with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.
Brisco Business Insurance Selector
Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best
Are you a property owner / landlord?
What do you do?
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.
Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.
Where do you mainly run your business from?
Other policies we offer
Other policies we offer
Other policies we offer
How brisco Business Insurance Works
Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business
Get A Quote
Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you
Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online
Business Insurance – Trades We CoverCompare Quotes
- Abseiling Contractors
- Access Control/Door Entry System Engineers
- Acoustic Consultant
- Acoustic Engineering
- Actuarial Consultancy
- Addressing/Circularising Services
- Adoption Society
- Adult Bookstore
- Advertising Agency
- Advertising Agency Insurance
- Advertising Consultancy
- Advertising Contractor
- Advice Centre
- Aerial Erecting
- Aerobic Instructing
- After Dinner Speaker
- Aga Cooker Installation, Servicing And Repair (Domestic Only)
- Agency Insurance
- Agricultural Consultancy
- Agricultural Contracting
- Agricultural Implements Retailing
- Air Brush Tanning Consultants (Mobile Or Renting A Chair In A Salon)
- Air Conditioning Engineering
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Filter Installer
- Aircraft Design
- Aircraft Surveying
- Alarm Installation
- Animal Breeding
- Antique Dealing (No furniture)
- Antique Furniture Repairers
- Antique Furniture Retailing
- Antique/rare Books Dealing
- Antiques Retailing
- Appliance Repair Insurance
- Aquarium Supplier
- Architects Insurance
- Architectural Surveying
- Armed Services Outfitters
- Art Criticism
- Art Dealing
- Art Valuation
- Artist Materials Retailing
- Arts And Crafts Retailing (Ex. Precious Stones)
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asphalt Surface Contractor
- Audio/Visual Media Hiring
- Audio/Visual Media Retailing
- Show All
OTHER BUSINESS INSURANCE COVERSCompare Quotes
- Accidental Damage Insurance
- Alternative Accommodation Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Business Equipment Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Computer Equipment Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance
- Deterioration of Stock Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Employee Theft Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Fixtures & Fittings Insurance
- Glass Insurance
- Goods In Transit
- Hired In Plant Insurance
- Home Emergency Insurance
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Loss of Rent
- Money Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Plant & Machinery Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Stock Insurance
- Tenants Improvements Insurance
- Tool Insurance Show All
What does contents insurance cover?
While buildings insurance will cover damage to the bricks and mortar of your property, contents insurance protects everything inside. If you have belongings such as furniture, devices or other equipment, including this can protect them from any damage. You needn’t worry about the cost of replacing expensive items; your insurer will do it all for you.
How much does contents insurance cost?
The cost will depend on the value of all the items you want to insure. You may reduce premiums by limiting the maximum amount of cover available. While this may reduce monthly expenditure, you may have to foot the bill for the excess if the damage is substantial.
Does contents insurance extend to items outside my property?
No. It covers everything inside your business. However, you can extend coverage to items away from the business for an extra charge. These options will be provided as you go through the quotation process.
How do I estimate the value of my business contents?
Start by assessing each room in your building, including offices, staff areas, kitchens and washrooms to see what possessions you own. Make a comprehensive list of everything, like furniture and devices, and their value at purchasing—for this, you’ll benefit from having kept your business receipts, if not, it’s easy to research a similar items price online. By knowing what you own and how much it cost, your insurer will be able to quote an estimate for appropriate cover.