Landlords Contents Insurance

Landlords Contents Insurance

Compare landlords contents insurance quotes from leading providers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Compare Quotes

If you own a property which you rent out, you may want to take out contents insurance. This means you’ll be financially protected for any loss, theft or damage to the furnishings or fittings of the property you let out. Even if your tenants are highly responsible, accidents can happen over the course of the let. Contents insurance may mean any damage is covered. 

At Brisco Business, we work closely with landlords of all kinds to find an ideal landlords contents insurance policy which protects you and your tenants. Whether you want to protect furniture, televisions or other devices or just the carpets and fitted appliances, we can give you comprehensive protection for your property.

So if you’re looking for landlords contents insurance for flats, houses or any other building, why not compare quotes with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted landlords contents insurance providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online

What contents insurance do landlords need?

Contents insurance is a wide umbrella term encompassing everything your property contains from sofas and chairs to the light fittings. Although you are not legally required to have contents insurance, it can be risky to go without. Having a good insurance policy in place ensures you are covered if the contents of your property is damaged over the course of the tenancy.

What will I be insured against?

Contents insurance covers you for damage to the contents caused by fire, storm, flood, accidental damage or theft or any loss of rent caused as a result of your damage. It can also provide new for old replacement of items which are beyond repair. 

Who should pay contents insurance – landlords or tenants?

Generally speaking you, as the landlord, will be responsible for any items within the property which belong to you.

Does that mean I must insure my tenant’s belongings?

No. Landlords contents insurance only covers for items which belong to you. Your tenants may choose to take out separate insurance to cover their own belongings if they choose to.

Do I need landlords content insurance?

While it isn’t a legal requirement like buildings insurance, landlords contents insurance is a good idea if you’re leaving items in a property such as furniture or homeware for your tenants to use. Even if your property isn’t fully furnished by you, this policy can cover carpets and fitted appliances too. You can rest assured knowing the items you’ve left for your tenants to make use of are protected should anything happen to them.

Our Reviews

Property Owners Insurance Start A New Property Owners Quote Retrieve A Quote