Vape Shop Insurance UK

Vape Shop Insurance UK

Compare vape shop insurance uk quotes from leading providers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Compare Quotes

As people seek new ways to stop smoking vape shops have surfed in popularity. However, business can still be uncertain which is why a good insurance policy will be essential to protect against the unexpected. 

At Brisco Business we help businesses of all kinds protect against the risks they face. Whether you want to protect against loss of stock, damage to your building or injuries to the public or your staff, we can help you find an effective insurance policy which offers all the protection you need.

Compare quotes with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted vape shop insurance uk providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online



Compare Quotes

    What cover will I need for a vape shop?

    General shop insurance will offer cover such as buildings, contents and stock. However, you may need additional cover to protect against the specific challenges of stocking vaping equipment.

    I don’t own my vape shop I rent it. Will this affect my cover?

    Yes it will. Your landlord should be responsible for the buildings insurance, but you will still have to pay for everything you own such as contents and business operations. Your landlord will probably also have to cover the cost of any contents he or she owns within the shop.  You will need to insure for injury to the public (public liability) or your staff (employers liability).

    What if I suffer a break in?

    Theft is a common problem for all high street businesses. If you do suffer a break in, it is possible to insure against stolen items, and also damage to your glass. However, this must be specifically noted down in your insurance policy.  When you compare quotes with Brisco Business, you will be presented with a number of options from leading insurers and can choose the policy that suits your needs best.

    I’m on a budget. Can I reduce my premium?

    There are some things you can do. The best advice is to shop around. At Brisco Business we’ll help you compare policies to find the right option for your requirements.

    Our Reviews

    Shop Insurance Start A New Shop Quote Retrieve A Quote